Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gingerbread man!

Shrek
Gingy



Ok so maybe I have made tons of gingerbread men before, but this time is not the same. This time instead of Gingerbread we used-ehh maybe I should let you figure it out. Ok???

So this year with a rare occasion, I watched Shrek with Kasey. Thats not the occasion. I watched and was curious than bored than curious. Right after that, I saw this awesome little Gingerbread dude. I though that he was awesome. After that, I watched Shrek 2. I saw the Gingerbread man again-turns out his name is Gingy. So I was being a little crazy everytime he showed up. Kasey was more curious about Shrek than I was. So I was flying solo for this one. :(



Gingy is a little Gingerbread man who has 3 gum drop buttons and frosting on his arms and legs. As you see in the picture above, Gingy is small. But still that is not the occasion. I got so into this movie and I made a story about him. But of course, I had to watch a lot more to get the characters straight again. When I was-ehh younger I watched Shrek. I had only remembered two of the main characters: Shrek and Fioanna. So I had to watch to get all my characters straight.

Remember how I told you Gingy's name???? Well I told you that because my story Gingy is named Mr.Gingerbread man. But that doesn't make my story bad right???? Well turns out It is bad to me.

So after watching Shrek 1 and 2, I asked dad if we could go get a Gingerbread man kit. So we went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. We looked around, and saw that they only had Giant Gingerbread man kits.


To Be Contiuned......................................


No comments:

Post a Comment